Saturday, May 23, 2015

Timeline to War Update



I have updated the “Timeline to War” page.  This update includes relevant dates from the book “Advance to Barbarism,” by FJP Veale, and the book “Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin,” by Timothy Snyder, as well as other minor additions and clarifications.  The new items are in red. 

Items in parenthesis refer to (book:page); book references can be found at the end of the post.  Where helpful, I have added hyperlinks in addition to page references.  I have also added specificity to several previously unspecific dates.

2 comments:

  1. A great timeline. Whenever my friends and relatives ask for a reference, I direct them straight to the timeline with high praise. It's absorbing, objective, and enlightening. One of the best places on the web to help understand the impetus for that war. All three of my home-schooled kids will eventually read it.

    ReplyDelete